9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 7:30pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 3:00pm
* Excluding supermarkets, banks and services. Please contact individual outlets for specific trading hours.
How to Enter
To enter the Park Beach Plaza competition, customers must do the following during the Promotional Period:
1. Spend $20 in any participating specialty store at Park Beach Plaza between Saturday 27 April and Sunday 12 May 2013.
2. Present their receipt/s to Customer Information to receive one (1) chocolate bar for each qualifying receipt.
3. Peel the wrapper off the chocolate bar to reveal if they have won a Golden Ticket or instant retailer prize.
4. If they have won an Instant prize, present to the retailer listed by 5.00pm Friday 17 May 2013 to redeem their prize.
5. If they have won a Golden Ticket, present their winning ticket and wrapper to Customer Information by 5.00pm Friday 17 May 2013 to redeem their prize.
6. Winners and non-winners are invited to complete their details on the entry form on the chocolate bar wrapper and place the entry in the entry barrel/s located at Promotions Court for a chance to enter the Second Chance Prize Draw.
The competition opens at 9am Saturday 27 April and closes at 3pm Sunday 12 May 2013 or when all 4,000 Golden Ticket Chocolate Bars are distributed by the Promoter, whichever comes first.
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on ‘How to enter’ forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Employees of Park Beach Plaza and their immediate family, tenants in the centre and their immediate family, the staff of tenants in the centre and their immediate family, the proprietors and staff of companies involved in the production, publishing and administration of this promotion and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means parents, siblings, spouse, children and grandparents. Tenants means lessees, licensees and in the case of a corporation, their directors.
3. Only one Golden Ticket Chocolate Bar will be issued by Park Beach Plaza Customer Information per eligible receipt no matter what amount greater than $20 (from participating specialty stores) is specified on the receipt. Receipts cannot be added together to total the required spend and must be dated within the promotional period. No claims can be made by customers for purchases from other retailer stores or other transaction times.
4. Receipts can only be used once and cannot be accumulated.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to mark a receipt as used to redeem a Golden Ticket Chocolate Bar.
6. Entry to the Second Chance Prize Draw is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over.
7. Entries for the Second Chance Prize Draw will not be accepted after 3pm Sunday 12 May 2013.
8. Instant prizes revealed on the Golden Ticket Chocolate Bar are to be claimed no later than 5.00pm Friday 17 May 2013 or unless specified otherwise.
9. No responsibility is accepted for late or lost Golden Ticket Chocolate Bar entry forms or misdirected entries.
10. Prize claims or entries will not be accepted via mail.
11. Entries that are illegible, forged, mutilated, copied or tampered with in any way will not be considered for prize redemption.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Receipts from Woolworths, Aldi, Ritchies Supa IGA, Target and Big W are not included as valid receipts in this promotion.
14. Receipts from partial lay-bys, gift voucher/card purchases, interest free purchase payments, eftpos and ATM receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, membership payments, building society transactions, bank transactions, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills), undated receipts, receipts dated outside the Promotional Period and receipts which have already been used to redeem a Golden Ticket Chocolate Bar cannot be presented as receipts to enter.
15. The Instant Prize, Golden Tickets and Second Chance Prize Draw values are correct at the authorisation date of the competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any subsequent variation in values.
16. The Instant Prize, Golden Tickets and Second Chance Prize Draw prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable and must be taken as offered.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
18. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
19. Any further costs associated with prize redemption are not included and will need to be met by the prize winner.
Details of Prizes and Prize Values
TOTAL PRIZE POOL $10,024
Total Instant Prizes 192
Total Instant Prize Pool $6,524
Golden Ticket Prizes
10 x $250 Park Beach Plaza Gift Cards
Total Golden Ticket Prize Pool $2,500
Second Chance Prize Draw
1 x $1,000 Park Beach Plaza Gift Card
Total Second Chance Prize Pool $1,000
The Second Chance Prize draw winner will be drawn at the Centre Management Office, Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450 at 10am Monday 13 May 2013.
The winner will be determined via a random draw, from entries submitted during the Promotional Period.
1) The judge’s decision is final. No further correspondence will be entered into.
2) The winner need not be present at the draws to be eligible to win.
3) The prize winner must provide an original receipt and suitable identification to the Promoters’ satisfaction to be entitled to redeem the Second Chance Prize Draw.
4) Winners will be contacted in writing and via phone.
5) If despite every reasonable effort the winner of Second Chance Prize Draw cannot be contacted, the prize will be retained for three (3) months. At the end of the three (3) months being Monday 13 August 2013, if the prizes remain unclaimed, a letter will be sent to the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing setting out full details and steps taken to try and contact the winner. At that stage a request for a redraw will be sought. Any redraw/s will be conducted at 10am on Friday 16 August 2013 at the Centre Management Office, Park Beach Plaza, 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450.
1. The Promoter and any companies associated with this competition, accept no responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of any item gained via the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
2. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings or the use thereof. It is the responsibility of each entrant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on their own financial situation.
3. Unless due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all valid prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool value will be honoured.
4. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter,
which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, then it will
be suspended subject to the approval gaming authorities in
New South Wales where required.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in NSW where required.
6. Printing errors or other quality assurance matters outside the control of the individual player cannot and will not be used as the sole basis for refusing to award a prize.
7. If all or any part of any Term or Condition contained in these Conditions of Entry shall be declared or become unenforceable, invalid or illegal for any reason, such term or provision (or part thereof ) shall be deemed severed from these Conditions of Entry and the other Terms and Conditions hereof shall remain in full force and effect as if the offending term or provision appearing had not been inserted herein.
1. By entering the promotion you give the Promoter consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions unless you say otherwise.
2. If the customer chooses to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to use the customers name and photograph for marketing and publicity purposes.
3. Any Instant retailer prizes or Golden Tickets valued at $50 or more that have not been claimed as at 5.00pm Friday 17 May
2013 will automatically go into a random draw from the entry barrel. The winner/s will be drawn at 10am Monday 20 May
2013 at Centre Management, Park Beach Plaza Coffs Harbour.
4. The names of the winners will be published on the Park Beach Plaza website www.parkbeachplaza.com.au from Friday 24 May 2013.
Promoter and Benefiting Business
Promoter: HA Bachrach Nom Pty Ltd trading as Park Beach Plaza
Address: 253 Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW, 2450
ABN: 13 690 993 695
Trade Permit Licence Number
Authorised under NSW Permit Number: LTPS/13/02140
For further information regarding the Terms and Conditions please contact Centre Management 02 66 524 366 at Park Beach Plaza.
Deals, savings and lots more
Find your favourite store